Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFT OVERS?

Left over are so good and making cooking just so easy.    This is all the tomato sauce from the Chicken Wrap recipe.   It has every thing in it.  Red bell peppers, garlic, a small piece of chicken.   So here is what I did.
I added a cup and a half frozen black eyed peas, that I had in the freezer.  One table spoon of olive oil and one cup of water.  I'm out of broth and stock.   Cover and turn the burner to medium let cook until it is all thawed and bubbly.






Well the tomato sauce is in their with the five boneless chicken.   I kind of got carried away.
Chopped up some carrots.
Broccoli and Cauliflower
And add another two potatoes diced up.
Then covered back up with my pancake pan and let cook on low for 1 hour.








Dinner never been so easy.   Almost like a quick stew and yes the sauce is in their.



Have fun creating your own  culinary delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment