Wednesday, November 23, 2016

TIP: ADDING A PERSIMMON TO YOUR SOUP

   I did it and it worked.  I took some of the soup broth I made yesterday and then took a very ripe persimmon and added it to the warm soup broth and smashed it with a potato smasher, until it was well incorporated into the soup.  Then I add this back into the main soup with all the veggies.   mmmmmmmm did I mention mmmmmm.   
Most of my soup have a very earth flavor so to me it blended really well.  I was also thinking the next time I make broth, add a persimmon in with the mix.  

If you are not sure about the combination, take a half a cup of broth and mix in one chunk of the persimmon, smash heat and test.  This way you save your self from making a whole pot and not liking it.  Just in case. 






No comments:

Post a Comment