Tuesday, November 15, 2016

BAGLE SANDWICH WITH ORZO PASTA SALAD

Yeah It's bread and yeah it's yummy.  :)    When I travel out of town to different areas fast food is not a option to me or even eating a reastaurants.  So I tend to bring my own food.  Bagel sandwiches are great for a 5 to 6 hour window painting job where I'm up and down on the ladder.
This is my favorite combination.

INGREDIENTS:
1 Jalapeno Bagel
2 Slices low sodium turkey
1/2 Avocado aka: Mayo.
2 Tablespoon Orzo pasta salad from Winco.  Purchase as a 1/2 lb.

Easy, Yummy and Fast.

Cut bagel in half, add avocado two slices of meat.  Add the pasta and chow down.   mmmmmm

The Orzo Pasta has Sun dried tomatoes in it and has a vinaigrette salad dressing with artichokes.   Very simple.   Salad dressing is not a stable in our diet so this is a treat.   And no I don't have this every day, we do change things us.

No comments:

Post a Comment