Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SUSEN'S KITCHEN CORNER BLOG SITE

Welcome to my blog site for Susen's Kitchen Corner.  Here you will find my full recipes and cooking tips, advice, among other little tidbits.  With each recipe I will try my best to be clear and very detailed about the process of cooking.

If you still need more help that you can check out my YouTube Videos at Susen's Kitchen Corner I will guide you through each Recipe step by step from start to finish. However as of October 2014. I will no longer be making any more videos.   But I will leave all 261 videos up.

The style of cooking that I teach is home cooking which is slow paced.  What I do not teach is high speed restaurant cooking. Restaurant cooking is taught on most T.V. shows. My motto is Slow and steady wins the race, fast and furious fall on your face.



 If you are new to home cooking or cooking in general it can be very intimidating and scary. And if you have watch enough shows you see the stereotypical four burners on high, everything boiling over and smoke rising from the oven.  A good cook will stay in the kitchen at all time to make sure   nothing like that happens.

YOU DON'T NEED A FOOD PROCESSOR TO MAKE GOOD FOOD.
Food Processing didn't start to gain Popularity in the US until the 1970's.  Well what did people do before the 1970's?   They still made great food with out food processors.  There are other ways to make yummy and delicious meals.  So don't look at what you don't have and say I can't make it, because I don't have a food processor.  Up date:  I was gifted a mini food processor.  And yes I do  use it.   Although the majority of my recipes don't require one. ;)

I am here to help you and inspire you through your culinary adventures of cooking and baking.  I might provide the recipes, but you provide imagination by improving or changing it to your own taste.

                                                           CHEERS & HAPPY COOKING.

















2 comments:

  1. Very good Susen. I'm proud of you. My son made the right choice when he married you. Plus you feed him wel. Love you!

    ReplyDelete