Saturday, September 16, 2017

THINGS CHANGE!

 When I stated Susen's Kitchen Corner back in 2012 it was all about the food.  Well things change and I've changed.  Cycling is my new passion. So cooking does not have the draw it once had on me.   I can walk through a store now and not want to buy every cooking item there is.
I have 212 simple meals, maybe a couple of hard ones.   The key to being healthy is exercise and eating one dish meals and having the serving size.  Not filling your plate to the brim.  Although I've never done that. LOL
My cook books now have dust on them.  All my meal are based on what I have already cooked.  If you want to keep posting your recipes to this site I will gladly review and accept them.  I still might post here and their.  But as of right now I am training to do a Double Century that is 200 miles of the most ultimate suffering you can imagine, but suffering is a joy.  Being plain I'm nuts. 

Ta ta for now.

















No comments:

Post a Comment