Thursday, March 17, 2016

AVOCADO COOKIES II (THE HEALTHIER VERSION)

AVOCADO COOKIES II  (THE HEALTHIER VERSION)  ...... if cookies can be considered healthy?
Anyhoo like I said before one recipe can be make multiple ways.   My hubby and I are always looking for ways to cut back our intake of sugars and what not.  And well the last time I make Avocado Cookies which he is now totally hooked on, I cut the recipe back even more
If you would like to see the original recipe. Please Type into the search bar located at the upper left hand corner Avocado Cookies.  

Ingredients:
2 Cups flour   About 19 to 20 heaping Tablespoons.
3/4 cups that equals dark brown sugar and white sugar. 
2 Table spoons of butter.
1  Large Hass Avocado.
1 Teaspoon of baking soda
1 Teaspoon of baking powder.
1/2 bag of Chocolate chips about 12 oz.

 Have fun finding what work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment